Personal information may include your name, phone number, address and e–mail address along with other information by which you can be personally identified.
We also collect usage information from you when you visit us. Web Site usage information is not identifiable information. It describes how our Web Site is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors to each Web page and the length of their stay. Web Site usage information also includes the domain names of browsers that visit our Web Site, time of day the Web Site was visited and other non–personally identifiable information.
In accordance with state and federal law, Wm. Henderson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. (the “Company”) is required to establish certain safeguards for our customers and our potential customers when contacting them over the telephone (including any texting, although the Company maintains separate additional opt-out safeguard policies for texting communications). These safeguards include (a) the use of the National Do Not Call Registry and (b) instituting procedures for maintaining a list of persons who request not to receive telemarketing calls made by or on behalf of the Company.
1. At least every thirty-one (31) days, the Company will access the National Do-Not-Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission and download the information contained in the Registry. All telephone numbers downloaded from the National Do-Not-Call Registry (except those numbers belonging to a consumer with whom the Company has an established business relationship) will be deleted from the calling lists used by the Company.
2. Even when a residential consumer has listed his or her telephone number on the Registry, the Company may contact that consumer if the Company has an established business relationship with the consumer. The Company typically has an established business relationship with a consumer when: (1) the consumer has made a purchase with the Company within eighteen (18) months immediately preceding the date of the solicitation or (2) the consumer has made an inquiry or sent an application regarding products or services of the Company within three (3) months immediately preceding the date of the solicitation; provided that the established business relationship has not been previously terminated by the consumer. Be aware that in certain states this time frame may be different, and you will be advised of that by your manager when applicable.
3. In the event your specific CRM system can be considered an automatic telephone dialing system, the Company may require either that the telephone call be hand-dialed, or that the consumer has supplied a heightened express authorization allowing their telephone number (if cellular) to be used to contact them live or via text messaging.
4. The Company will not initiate any telephone solicitation before 9:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m., local time for the consumer Monday through Sunday. Be aware that in certain states this time frame may be different, and you will be advised of that by your manager when applicable.
5. Immediately after the customer and/or potential customer answers, the Company’s representative will (i) provide the customer and/or potential customer with his or her name, (ii) explain that he or she is calling on behalf of the Company, (iii) provide him or her with a telephone number at which he or she may contact the Company’s representative, (iv) explain that the purpose of the call is to sell goods or services, and (v) explain the nature of the goods or services that the Company is offering.
6. If the customer and/or potential customer requests to not receive any further telemarketing calls from the Company the Company’s representative will properly note this request. the Company will then, in accordance with applicable law, remove that phone number from the Company’s calling lists.
7. A customer and/or potential customer has the right to obtain a copy of the Company’s Do Not Call Policy and the Company will make its Do Not Call Policy available upon request to any customer and/or potential customer. Accordingly, Company representatives are required to promptly advise their manager or supervisor of any such request, so that the Company can send a copy of its Do Not Call Policy via pre-paid first-class mail.
It is the Company’s goal to provide customers and/or potential customers with the privacy that they request. The Company strives to prevent any accidental repeat telephone calls from being placed to someone who does not wish to receive such calls. As part of its continual quality control procedures, the Company may choose, from time-to-time, to test its Standards and Procedures to ensure that its representatives are properly complying with its Standards and Procedures.