Before the cooling or heating seasons it is a good idea to have your system checked out by one of our maintenance experts. Small problems can become bigger problems as your system continues to run. Just as your automobile needs regular maintenance so does your heating and air conditioning system.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD MAINTENANCE PLAN
SIGN UP TODAY!
Call or contact HENDERSON plumbing, heating, and cooling for all your Residential Preventive Maintenance needs.
PRECISION FURNACE TUNE–UP PROCEDURE
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Clean and adjust main gas burners.
- Clean and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat–exchanger(s) and combustion chambers.
- Visual inspection of heat–exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Vacuum out blower compartment, return airdrop, and surrounding area. (No duct cleaning)
- Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas drafting mechanism.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
- Test and adjust gas pressure.
- Replace or clean standard air filters.
- Clean blower motor, drive mechanism and fan assembly.
- Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
- Adjust all dampers and set proper blower speed(s).
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
- Measure and record heating system output.
- Measure electrical voltage and amperage.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contactors, and controls.
- Perform a complete and thorough electronic carbon monoxide check
- Advise you on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.
The team at HENDERSON recommends annual air conditioning check–ups in the spring and furnace check–ups every fall. Although regular checkups will not absolutely guarantee that a unit will continue to work perfectly throughout the season, they will reveal most small problems that can lead to major, far more expensive problems if left unattended.
Maintaining your Furnace/Heating & Air Conditioning Systems can…
- Lower utility bills.
- Extend equipment life.
- Mean fewer repairs and/or breakdowns.
- Improve system reliability.
- Increase heating capacity.
- Bring peace of mind for you and your family.
We recommend annual air conditioning check–ups in the spring and furnace check–ups every fall. Although regular checkups will not absolutely guarantee that a unit will continue to work perfectly throughout the season, they will reveal most small problems that can lead to major, far more expensive problems if left unattended.
BECOME A PREFERRED CUSTOMER
RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
There’s something else that preventive system maintenance gives you, and that’s peace of mind. Pre–season maintenance can help you avoid a system failure on the hottest or coldest day of the year. It can also help you avoid a frantic search for an air conditioning or heating dealer that can repair or replace your broken system.
Henderson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. Inc. provides an annual maintenance agreement that also entitles priority service to our customers.
The purpose of this program is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency as well as extend the life of your equipment. Your family will also appreciate knowing that your equipment has been tested for deadly, odorless, poisonous carbon monoxide gas.
By becoming a Preferred Customer, you are entitled to priority service, discounts, and most importantly, Peace of mind.
This program also entitles you to benefit from our exclusive precision tune–up and professional cleaning.