Careers at WM Henderson
What You Can Expect When You Join Our Team
Since 1977, WM Henderson has been providing quality plumbing, heating, and cooling service. We are committed to seeing all our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. We have one of the largest, most complete training centers on the East Coast and we are one of the only local companies to require at least 150 hours of technical training each year for our technicians.
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team
- Extensive, ongoing education
- Thorough technical training in our state-of-the-art training center
- Instruction from our full-time, N.A.T.E. certified technical trainer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Medical flex spending account
- Dependent flex spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Free parking
- And many more family-oriented benefits!
We’re looking for individuals who are either already experts in their field, or those who have what it takes to get to the top of their game. We offer the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that truly cares about its customers and its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Transparency in Coverage: https://healthcomp.sapphiremrfhub.com/