When you take on the project of remodeling your bathroom there are a number of things to keep in mind to make sure that your project goes smoothly and successfully. Wm Henderson Plumbing in Delaware County can help you determine the most important things to remember when remodeling your bathroom.
- Set a Budget that incorporates little flexibility for unexpected expenditures which may occur. Make a design plan that fits into the budget, and have a little extra money for unexpected problems that might crop up.
- Plan the Space first, taking into account any changes in layout, the size of new fixtures, and the arrangement of cupboards. Be sure to include plenty of space for all your storage needs, as well as enough outlets to handle all the electrical needs.
- Avoid Moving Plumbing Features as this will be much more costly and can increase the length of time it takes to complete the bathroom remodel project. Be precise in the changes you want to make and have good reasons behind them.
- Refinish Features instead of replacing them wherever possible. This will give you a new look at a much more reasonable price. This can include refinished tubs, tiles, and even cabinets and cupboards.
- Apply the Right Coat of Paint that is specifically for use in a bathroom. Certain paints are specially designed to keep them from peeling in moist spaces and some paints even prevent mold growth; this is essential for bathrooms since they have most moisture than other rooms in the house.
- Brighten it up with Lighting fixtures that are designed to help you see during your morning routine. This can also include having as much natural light as possible. Windows in bathrooms are a great way to incorporate natural light and they come with options such as frosted glass which does not allow those outside to see inside.
Let Wm Henderson Plumbing walk you through your entire bathroom remodeling project from plan to execution. Our expertise can have your new bathroom project completed quickly and professionally.