Is the shower drain in your house clogged? Is water backing up into your basement? Do you have a broken main water line? Let Wm. Henderson help! Our professionals have been providing sewer and water services in Havertown, Springfield, PA and the surrounding areas since 1977. We also offer advanced trenchless technology and video inspections that can pinpoint and help to resolve your drain and sewer problems quickly and efficiently. Call Wm. Henderson today for all your sewer and water line needs!
Havertown and Springfield, PA Emergency Sewer and Water Line Repairs
Your plumbing system is perhaps one of the most important utilities in your home or office. When your plumbing system breaks down, call Wm. Henderson. We can resolve issues with backed up toilets, clogged or slow drains, broken sewer or water lines, and any other emergency repair you need.
Wm. Henderson professional plumbers take the guesswork out of sewer repairs and water service replacement. Trust them to help you with the following sewer and water repairs:
- Clogged sewers
- Broken sewer lines
- Tree root damage
- Aged lines that have worn out or separated
- Pipe location services
- Trenchless technology solutions
- Water service replacement and repairs
You can count on Wm. Henderson to get there quickly and provide exceptional repair and maintenance service. Whether you own a home or business in Havertown or Springfield, PA, we can provide you with all your emergency plumbing needs.
Excavation and Trenchless Technology
We specialize in the replacement of sewer and water lines. The cutting edge equipment that we use to gain access ensures that the replacement or repair is achieved promptly and effectively. Additionally, we have invested in machinery to cut down on the damage to grass and surrounding landscaping made by a traditional backhoe.
Our trenchless technology allows us to attend to your sewer problems from one or two small access points, which means quicker repairs and minimal disruption to your landscaping, yard, or driveway. Our excavating operators are trained professionals with over 20 years of machinery experience. We use only first–rate materials when we replace sewer and water lines, and we offer the longest warranty in our industry.
Sewer Back Up Repair in Havertown and Springfield, PA
As the name suggests, sewer backups are when sewage from your sewer lines backups through your drain pipes. There are a few different causes of sewer line backups, and by understanding the causes you can help prevent this plumbing problem from occurring in your Havertown or Springfield, PA home.
- Tree roots can infiltrate sewer lines and cause quite a lot of damage. Even if the roots gets in through a small crack, the crack will widen as the tree and the roots grow. In addition to damaging your pipes, tree roots can also cause blockages and sewer backups.
- Sewer clogs can also be caused by flushing solid objects down the drain. Flushing grease, hair, garbage or other debris that are too large for your pipes down your drains can build up and cause clogs, sometimes leading to sewage backing up into your drains.
- Structural problems can also lead to damaged sewer lines, which in turn can cause overflow. Some of these problems occur because of a faulty installation, but often it is a result of aging pipes. Sags in the line, holes, offset joints, and cracks can also be possible causes of sewer backup.
If your sewer is backing up in the Havertown or Springfield, PA area, give Wm. Henderson a call! Whatever your emergency repair, we will take care of your problem as quickly as possible.
Havertown and Springfield, PA Sewer and Water Service Providers
The plumbing professionals at Wm. Henderson can take care of all your Havertown and Springfield, PA sewer and water service needs. When your drain gets clogged, or a pipe in your system freezes, you can count on us to get your system working again. We also provide several preventive maintenance plans to ensure that your system is fully functioning and efficient.
During a plumbing tune–up we can check for hidden problems, such as a leak or corroded pipe. Don’t wait until it becomes an emergency; call Wm. Henderson to learn about how we can help maintain your sewer and water lines.