Every day your drains and sewer lines work hard to safely dispose of your home’s waste water. Because of all the use they get your sewer and drain lines can often start to develop problems. Wm. Henderson Plumbing & Heating Inc. provides complete drain repairs and sewer repairs in Havertown, PA. We thought it would be helpful for our customers if we put together some of the common signs of sewer and drain problems.
Common Sewer Repairs and Drain Repairs in Havertown, PA
We responded to countless calls for sewer repairs and drain repairs in Havertown, PA and have seen all different kinds of issues. Here are some of the more common ones that we see.
- Tree roots – As your tree’s roots look for water they can squeeze their way into your drain and sewer pipes. The joints and fitting are areas that are vulnerable to tree roots.
- Leaks – Over time your drains can start to leak either from old age or because they’ve started to wear out from nearly constant use.
- Clogs – Clogs are another common drain repair and sewer line repair that we see in Havertown, PA. Clogs can form because of something that got flushed down your toilet or because of something that got put down your garbage disposal.
How to Tell If You Need Sewer or Drain Repairs in Havertown, PA
There are some common warning signs that homeowners should keep an eye out for. Having healthy drains is critical to your home’s proper functioning.
- Multiple drain clogs – If you start to notice that multiple drains or fixtures are starting to clog it can indicate that you have a serious clog further down in your sewer line.
- Soggy patches – Soggy patches around your yard can mean that your sewer line is leaking.
- Sewage odor – If you start to smell sewage around your yard it could indicate that your sewer line is leaking.
If you need sewer line or drain line repairs in Havertown, PA, call the expert plumbers at Wm. Henderson Plumbing & Heating Inc..